We want to help you discover the life your were meant to live!
Our Mission is to:
…invite, inspire and equip people to love, live, and lead like Jesus.
Our vision is to:
…lead our generation to become fully aware of God’s love for them, fully alive through a loving relationship with Christ and His Followers, and fully active as difference makers in the world.
Our Strategy is to:
- Bring Them In: We understand that we exist for those who aren’t here yet. Priority one for us is inviting people into the full awareness of Jesus love for them. We build authentic relationships with outsiders through radical hospitality and a regular rhythm of events and Gospel sharing.
- Build Them Up: Becoming fully alive is all about relationship – deep and loving relationships with Christ and his followers; scholarship – knowing more of God’s truth and how it applies to everyday living; apprenticeship – learning how to walk in The Jesus Way with mentors, trail guides, and the Holy Spirit equipping and empowering us as we go.
- Send Them Out: Ultimately Jesus calls us to partnership with Him. We are his hands and feet on the earth. Followers of Christ are sent to be difference makers in the world by living out a servant lifestyle of action-oriented love, grace, and compassion. From our homes to our workplaces, from the prison to the orphanage, from America to Africa, we strive to exemplify what it means to truly Love, Live, and Lead Like Jesus.
At Northway, we have 5 Core Values that drive our motivation for the kind of ministry we are called to do. We also have five corresponding Covenant Commitments we make to God and each other.
We Believe that…
1. We Exist for Those Who Aren’t Here Yet
Therefore, We Build Relationships with Unchurched Friends.
2. Worshiping with God’s People is the Best Way to Start Each Week
Therefore, We Bring Ourselves, Our Families, and Our Unchurched Friends to Church each Sunday.
3. Real Life Happens in Circles, Not in Rows.
Therefore, We Belong to Small Group Communities of Love.
4. Our quest is to be Conformed to His Image.
Therefore, We Become Our Best God-Created Selves through Transformational Discipleship.
5. Whoever would be great Must Be a Servant.
Therefore, We Bless Others by Giving Our Lives Away in Sacrificial Service.